When you arrive to Mexico, a Tourist Visa is issued. The Tourist Visa allows you to remain in Mexico for up to 180 days–almost six months–without working. You also have the option while in your home country to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa, which is valid for a 12-month period and can be renewed for up to four years.
the only way a foreigner can own property in Mexico without a bank trust is to become a Mexican citizen or to establish a Mexican corporation. The corporation is then the direct owner of the property and enjoys the right to conduct business in Mexico

Hits: 1